Recent Version: three.five.three
Requires Android: two.two and up
Category: Travel & Nearby
News in three.5.3
* Many bug fixes and improvements
* Chance to click on aircraft pictures to view massive picture on planespotters.net
Critical! If you have difficulty with the app, please report the problem on
News in 3.five
* In-app-buy: Aircraft model graphics (Android 2.three or later)
* New aircraft popup style
* Enhanced AR-view
* Numerous bug fixes and enhancements
★ ‘Flightradar24 Pro’ exhibits airplane visitors close to the planet in true time! ★
Turn your mobile phone or tablet into an air targeted traffic radar and see airplane traffic around the world in real-time. Learn why hundreds of thousands are previously utilizing Flightradar24.
Flightradar24 is, or has been the quantity one particular travel app in far more than 50 nations like Germany, France, United Kingdom, Japan, and Australia. We are frequently featured in the media and modern media mentions include Bild (Germany), Le Monde (France), and CNN (US).
Functions that have created Flightradar24 the bestselling flight-tracking app all around the world include:
* Complete info for every single person plane, such as route, speed, altitude and a lot more
* Augmented reality view – determine the planes flying overhead by merely pointing your phone’s digital camera to the sky
* Straightforward to research for a precise flight
* Filter by airline, altitude, speed and a lot more
* Emergency squawk sush notification alerts
* Flight trails and callsigns directly on map
* See airline logos in connection with the aircraft
* Banner free of charge
We are constantly functioning to expand Flightradar24’s worldwide coverage. Under is a breakdown of our coverage as of August 2012. For the most up-to-date coverage, please go to
Roughly 95% of the continent coated
* NORTH AMERICA
Comprehensive coverage in the US and Canada (but with five minute delay) thanks to FAA data. Additional real-time information in significant elements of the two nations. Minor coverage in Mexico
* Rest of the Planet
We have coverage in parts of Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Greenland, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Middle East, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand and a lot of other nations
Please note that coverage will differ.
Please note that Flightradar24 only can track aircraft equipped with an Adverts-B transponder. The exception is in the US and Canada in which we get radar data from the FAA and can track nearly all planes, but with a five-minute delay. Check out http://www.flightradar24.com for a lot more details about Advertisements-B and Flightradar24’s coverage.
Aid & Support
Please go to the Flightradar24 forum for support and support.
The use of the details presented in Flightradar24 is strictly minimal to your private enthusiast actions (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which exclusively exclude any actions that might endanger oneself or the lives of other folks. Beneath no situations will the developer of this software be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application. We reserve the proper to anonymously track and report a user’s activity within of app.